2011-05-31

RobotC 第三方感應器驅動程式 version 2.0 beta 2

有在使用RobotC控制NXT樂高機器人的同好請注意!

Xander已經釋出3rd Party ROBOTC Driver Suite V2.0b2

修改部分轉貼如下:

  • I changed the min, max and clip functions to macros and renamed them to min2, min3, max2, max3 and clip.  min2 and min3 are for two and three numbers respectively and will work with any type.
  • I’ve added support for the MicroInfiniy CruizCore XG1300L with two example programs.  One is a text only example but I got a bit fancy with the second version and made some graphical representation of the data from the sensor.  Try it, you’ll like it, I’m sure.  The new driver is called MICC-driver.h, the examples are MICC-test1.c and MICC-test2.c
  • Fixed MSDISTsendCmd() in the Mindsensors DIST-nx driver
  • I added MSMMUX-test2.c to show how to use MMUX with a daisy chained sensor (DIST-nx)
請直接到 I'd Rather Be Building Robots下載。

沒有留言:

張貼留言

探奇歡迎大家留言討論!謝謝分享你的意見。